Ive alreay done this tag but Becka tagged me so here goes..i'll switch it up a little!
All About Me Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached at the hip
B. BEST FRIEND? Nick hands down
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake
D. DAY OF CHOICE? I live for the weekend
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? phone, camera, pepsi
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Like em all
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Sweddish fish
H. HOMETOWN? Bancroft, ID
I. INDULGENCE? Pepsi, reality tv and perez hilton
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July for sure, camping and fireworks
K. KIDS? Someday, but i want 12 so i beta get started:)
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Nick, our families, the gospel and sugs of course
M. MARRIAGE DATE? March 4, 2006
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 older sister Steph 2 younger twin bro's Justin and Jacob
APPLES OR ORANGES? Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I have a terrible phobia of falling down (anywhere really) but stairs mostly and breaking my teeth, death and not being able to have a family
Q. QUOTE: I need to loose weight, not a quote but a statement will do!!
R. REASON TO SMILE: Knowing that i will be with Nick for ETERNITY
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Cat woman RRRRRRRRR
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: anyone who wants to
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have really strange impulses like, while im driving i wonder what would happend it i pulled the e-brake(all the while knowing exactly what would happen). Or wondering if i was sitting in a session at the temple and raised my hand when i shoudln't, what they would do, knowing with all of my heart that it would on be because it was am impulse. Keep in mind, i am WELL AWARE of these crazy impulses and how disprutive and dangerous there are. Just my weirdness i guess!! This is my sencond marriage.
V. VEGETABLES? yes please
W. WORST HABIT? Procrastination
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? My sis in law Steph's Sweet Pork....to die for!!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? I think this is a dumb question so i'll just put ZOO? Love it, love animals!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment