Monday, May 12, 2008
Bauk.........
So, by now, everyone pretty much knows that Im an open book. I don't mind sharing peronal stories and such. Getting so far into the pregnancy issue, i beginning to BAUK! Its not at all that im not enjoying sharing my trials with all of you, just the fact that there is an immense amount of pressure right now. You all know that I went in to get my IUI, now im stuck waiting. But I have prepared myself the the fact that it just might not be time for Nick and I to start a family. Then, i don't want people to apologize and feel badly for us. I guess, what im trying to do in sharing this experience in show a completly different side of life that most of you haven't had to endure. We all have such different trials. I love to be able to read a blog that touches me and makes me greatful for my own problems and set backs. In doing this, i have potentialy set myself up to have to share the scary part of maybe having to try again, or having to resort to invitro, even worse, having a miscarriage. I will continue to share the intimate details with those of you who would like to continue reading Nick and I's blog. I am planning on going private in about a week or so, you know the drill, please email me @ sherstuart@hotmail.com. I hope that all of the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Post a Comment