Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged!!!!

10 years ago:- I was a sophomore in high school! YIKES!! That makes me feel old!! I was dating a senior from another school and playing sports. I got to go to 2 homecoming's and a prom. (My parents wouldn't let me go on formal dates, just to the dance and home!!)

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Fix dinner
2. Help Nick with feeding and tagging calves
3. Do my nails
4. Do laundry
5. Relax with my babe and have family home evening!

If I were suddenly a billionaire: First I would pay tithing. I would pay off all the ranches so that we could all just play and vacation for the rest of our lives. I would give each member of our families $500,000.00. Build our dream home. One in Randolph, A cabin in Montana with a ranch there, a cabin in Alaska where we could fish unlimited amounts of fish and hunt whatever animal we wanted. Buy me some kids(if applicable):) Put a whole lotta in savings, ira's cd's, stocks and retirement funds!! Maybe even get everyone a retirement fund for that matter. Buy all "GREEN" vehicles so that we can eat french fries and drive vehicles!! Start a fund for people that have kids who are sick and can't afford it, for people who can't have kids and don't have the money (all with in reason of course!!) and just ENJOY life!!

3 bad habits:
1. cleaning when im mad or sad
2. eating poorly
3. chewing on my cheek when im nervous

5 places I have lived:
1. Bancroft, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Randolph, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. maid for a bed and breakfast in Lava Hot Springs
2. Arctic Circle
3. Receptionist
4. Nail Tech
5. Ranch work

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am outspoken and too honest at times
2. I want to do all i can to help people that struggle
3. I love Pepsi
4. I have a crush......on NICK!!
5. I have a woobie

Im taggin everyone who hasn't done this tag!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love that you're going to tag calves and then do your nails!!! You're awesome. I would love to do that tag - maybe when the boys go to bed. I'm due for a new post anyways! Have fun at FHE with your hubby!

Sherydon said...

I never thought about the whole taggin calves and then going to do my nails thing. That is funny!! I will defiantly check your blog!!!