Monday, April 7, 2008

A TV SHOW??

K, i know its a little crazy and wierd, but this is something i have wanted to do for a while now!! Have you ever watch the show, "Here come the Newly Weds "? I love it and I think that Nick and I would kick butt!! So, with hesitation i sent in an application today!! YIKES!! I told Nick and he said,"Im nervous"! What a cutie! We probably wont have a chance but it would be a blast!! If you haven't seen it you can check it out on line at ABC.com!! Tell me what you think?

11 comments:

Cher said...

Let me know if you get on it, I'd love to watch! Good Luck! Maybe they'll send you on a second honeymoon or something!

Laurie Bingham said...

How fun! I think you guys would be so perfect. Keep us updated:)

Parry's said...

Yes I totally watched it! You would be awesome on it!

Colby said...

Nick Stuart on national television...this would be awesome.

The Douglas's said...

That would be so cool if you guys got to do it. Let me know when you find out!!

Shae said...

I haven't ever seen/heard of the show, but that would be so awesome if you got on it! I always want to go on shows like that, but then I have to zap myself back to reality! :)

The Anderson Clan said...

Con and I have watched it a couple times. FUNNY! I don't think I would do very well. I am too timid to be that competitive. Even for $$$.

jackie said...

Sherydon, I finally found your blog! It HAS been a long time since we've seen you guys. Thanks for your cute comment. Hope you guys are doing well too! I think that would be awesome if you two made it onto the TV show! It's kind of funny because Shea and his sister are actually trying to get on "deal or no deal". Supposedly they are doing an open casting call in SLC on Saturday. They will either do that or send in a video. So good luck!

Celeste Tabakece said...

That would be awesome if you got on. Anyway, I met my husband at byu-hawaii in the summer of 2003. I guess the rest is history right. Anyway, keep me updated on the tv show thing.

Deanna said...

Hey! Dont' appologize!!! It is interesting to find out what first impressions people had of us. Very interesting. We're no more special than anybody else, though! Thanks for your comment, anyhow. Good luck with the show! Let us all know when you find out!

Sarah Smith said...

You and Nick would totally Kick some butt. Good luck. You guys best be around in Aug when we come down. Love ya