Monday, April 14, 2008

My first niece.......Paisley Shay Campbell

My dear Munchie was born on April 14, 2008!! Oh how i love her!! She is just so adorable, and precious!! Its so neat to just sit and look at her and realize that she had just spent time with Our Heavenly Father and Saviour, as well as all of our family that has passed away!! Im so excited to be an aunt!! Justin is my little big brother, he is someone that i have always looked up to! We have had such a close friendship since he was one his mission!! I love him so much and i know that he's gonna be such a great daddy!! Mallory is the mamma, she is so great!!! We got so lucky with her and our other sis in-law!! She's such a wonderful person and i love her just like a sister!!


My little Munchie

She looks like Justin when he was born

I was giving her kisses and she was sucking on my lip, jut got her just as she was yawning!! i love her kisses!!

What a precious little angel

Were hoping she'll be a ball player like her daddy and runner like her mommy

AAAAHHHHHHH

My cute brother Justin wrapping munchie, my sis steph watching
I just want to kiss her
I love my munchie!!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! Tell Justin and his wife from us! She is just adorable! To me it looks funny seeing that picture of 'daddy' getting ready to bundle her up...I only knew Justin for a short while in HS, but I'm sure he'll do great! Again, she's adorable!

Deanna said...

P.S. I LOVE the name! I can tell she's gonna be the cutest girl around!

Shae said...

Yay! How exciting! I love her name, too, (although, I might be a bit partial to her middle name!) :) She's so adorable! Newborns are so fun and precious!

Sarah Smith said...

Oh, she is so very cute tell juttin congrats. You will be a great auntie too.

M&EMS said...

Justin is all grown up! WOW! How fun to hold babies! I love it! It's so fun to see you so happy with your family!

Matt and Tesha said...

What a cutie! We should get together sometime! Give me a call if you are in Logan and have the time to go to lunch or something! My number is (801) 520-1628.

Ronda said...

Oh my heck for cute!!!!! She looks so sweet!! So I finally put some stupid stuff on my page. You might have to click on April when you get there if nothing shows up!
xoxo