Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Just a thought!!
As I have sat here at work and pondered what it really is that my Heavenly Father has in store for me, a precious primary song came to mind that has made me deeply emotional! Heavenly Father, are you really there? And do you hear and answer every child's prayer? Some say that heaven is far away, but i feel it close around me as i pray! Heavenly Father, i rememeber now, something that Jesus told deciples long ago, suffer the children to come to me, father in prayer im coming now to thee! He hears your prayers, he loves the children, of such, is the kingdom, the kingdom of heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sherydon! You just made me cry! I love that song. It is so sweet, and I can imagine how it must touch you right now! >>BIG HUG!<<
That is my favorite primary song, and now i'm going to be singin it in my head all day! You should type up a song everyday and then i'll have good thoughts and songs running through my head! I love you!!!
I sang that song the other night when I was laying in Bed. Love ya lots
Sarah
Post a Comment