Tonight Nick and I were getting dinner started!!! We looked out the window and saw this beautiful sight!!! It only gets better! Were so blessed to live a this valley and see the untouched beauty in the country!! This is the view from our front door!!!




I was giving Sugs a bath and started playing with her hair, a mohawk seemed fittintg. Since i don't have a little one to do silly things to, my dog has to suffer!!!:) I think secretly she liked it!!!!

She's a little mad at me if you can't tell!!

This is what we consider entertainment in our neck of the woods, but we love sugs like she's a child so we can brag a little. It is our blog after all!!!!!:)))))))
7 comments:
Cute little doggy! Ha, thanks for the tip. I think i got it, but we'll see. I don't even want to ask how you got your cute background because I'm sure that is hard too, so you'll have to show me that sometime too!! I'm so excited to go the musical tomorrow. Heck ya! How was work today? Did you talk to Debbie? See ya!
It is so fun to hear from you! I wrote a comment on one of your posts a while ago...not sure if you got it. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I have such good memories of you...I'm glad you are doing so well. We are doing great. Just living life. We really do like living here, the weather is to die for;) Keep in touch, I'm going to add you to my friend list so I only have to click once to see how you are doing! Take care.
That is a gorgeous sunset! Sheesh it sure looks cold there. You live in Utah right? Love the new background
I liked your comment on my blog! It is funny that we got to go on spring break.....But it keeps me young,! I love your sunset photos, they look like something Colby would post! Your blog is fun to read!!
Pretty sunset and sugs looks so cute with a mo-hawk! How are ya?
Hey! How the heck are you? you look great! I sometimes wonder where we all end up...and I found you! (through Cherise's blog). Have a good one! Feel free to 'chek-in' - Keep in touch!
deanna, im not sure if this is deanna crandall, but im pretty sure it is. I can't see your profile because its not share but i would really love to check it out!! Hope all is well who ever this is!! Sher
Post a Comment