
1. He is such a great example
2. He's very athletic
3. When he rides a horse.....rrrrr he's the sexiest thing ive ever seen!!!!
4. He's one of the hardest working men that i know...besides my dad!!
5. He so dang buff and in high school had the body that every body wanted!!
6. He has a 6th sense when it comes to horses and cattle
7. He loves to laugh and make jokes when im mad, secretly, I admire that because i can stay mad for a long time and he's so easy going!!
8. Ive caught him flexing in the mirror from time to time and he makes the sexiest face when he does it. He knows he hotttttt!!! But he's so meek and humble!!
9. He loves to fish
10. He snores like a hibernating bear and usually I end up sleeping in the spare bedroom because I can't relax listening to him sleep so soundly!!!
11. He's so good at breaking horses and riding buckin horses!!
12. He can fix anything
13. He's very loyal
14. He's so good at making right decisions and thinking things through!!
15. He went on a mission to Nebraska and i love to hear all the fun stories and see pictures of his cute missionary days!!
16. He loves to eat
17. He's such a great cook, he can throw anything together and its phenomenol
19. He makes the cutest faces when he's concentrating
20. Did i mention that he's buff and has some dang sexy arms
21. He's a foot taller than me and close to 100 lbs bigger, i love that!! He's a big teddy bear to boot!!!!
22. He can grow a full beard in 6 days
23. He has big, strong hands
24. I love hearing him say blessings and prayers
25. He's very well spoken
26. He never says anything mean about anyone
27. He has a christ like demeanor and always wants to be kind to everyone!!
28. He's so good at dealing with my moods swings
29. He cant wait to be a daddy and he'll be a good one at that!!
30. He winks at me and makes my heart melt
31. He loves fruity pebbles
32. He farmer blows, as disgusting as it is, i love EVERYTHING about him!!
33. He goes to work and doesn't complain when he doesn't feel good
34. He hardly ever complains
35. He's soooo good at saving money
36. He eats "mushrooms, bacons and onions" (those are his words) in everything he eats
37. He loves me even though he knows that i may never be able to give him children and he's so loving about it
38. He's always laughing or smiling and he has such a light about him
39. He could easily be a stake presidant or a prophet some day, he's that great of a man. I don't say that just because im biast, he really is like christ in alot of ways!!
40. He has the cutest sense of humor
41. He always makes people laugh
42. He's made my dad fall in love with him, that's hard to do
43. He'd do anything for anyone
44. He sincerely cares and worries about his friends
45. He the most loving, forgiving and amazing man in the world
46. He loves me for me
47. He's so shy and mysterious when you first meet him
48. He's so open and willing to be himself
49. He lets me be myself
50. He keeps me in check when im being too outa control
51. He has the sexiest cowboy accent ever
52. He looks so good in a cowboy hat
53. He's so photogenic
54. He has the lushest lips
Anyone who wants to do it should, its so fun to write down your best friends qualities!! Im sooo lucky!!



2 comments:
Spencer farmer blows, too! I sleep in the spare bedroom because of Spencer's snoring sometimes, too. Your hubby sounds a lot like Spencer. I wish we lived close, I think they'd get along great!
Hi there! Ya, I have no idea what I'm doing!! :) I didn't even know you commented on my one so sorry! :) Um, so I will have to fill that out soon so you have something to look at. I love ya!!
Post a Comment