Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our Special Day..................

Sadly, we didn't have a lot of time to take pictures and that's a little depressing, but I know that I'll always keep the spirit of this special day in my heart!! Words cannot even express the joy that i felt yesterday!! I have to admit that i was pretty anxious, which made me a little cranky, we were fasting and of course i was starving and the first ordinance didn't start till 4. We went to lunch before hand with my ma and pa!! We got to the temple right on time but we wanted to get some pictures beforehand because we knew that it would be dark when we got done!! It snowed the whole way to Logan and the canyon was terrible. When we got to the Temple it seemed like heaven was glowing just for us!! I was really overwhelmed as I'm sure most of you were. I'm so glad that i waited to become a little more mature to take in this special information!! Nick and I worked so hard to be here and we made sure that we were ready!! I think i've told ya a couple times, but i have the sweetest husband EVER!!! I'm so lucky and I always kinda felt like i wasn't good enough for him, but yesterday........if knew im my heart that we are so perfect for each other!! He's so great in so many ways, and im so not but he loves me regardless and that's so endearing!! I love him sooooooo!!! We had such a great turn out and I guess those that didn't come missed out but were so glad that we have so much love and support from our family and friends!!!! We had our dinner at the BlueBird and it was a circus!! Poor servers were probably ready to pull their hair out!! It was nice to chat with everyone and finally get some food in my tummy!!!! Thanks to everyone who has loved us regardless of our weaknesses!!!! Every morning Nick and I have our morning kiss goodbye, we always say I love you and hug, then we say have a good day and be careful (sugs is always in the middle barking up a storm, making sure she gets her goodbye treat)!! This morning we did the same but I said see ya later and he said...FOR ETERNITY!!! *crying as i type* OOOOOOHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS MAN!!!:)





7 comments:

Laurie Bingham said...

I am so honored that Colby and I were able to attend such a special day! You both mean so much to us, and we are happy for the choices you have made. Congratulations, and we love you!

S&J Jones Family said...

YAY!! Congratulations, Sheridan! I'm so happy for you! You have a sweet husband...I love the part at the end when he says "for eternity".

Matt and Tesha said...

That made me cry! How sweet is he! I'm so happy for you!

Shae said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for both of you, and I'm glad that your day was so special for you!

Parry's said...

I felt the same about the pictures! I love the ones you got! I hired Colby to take pictures. Especially of the afterward dinner. It is fun to look back at them. I am so happy for you guys, and Nick looks different all shaved up! Way to go What an accomplishment!
Amber

Michelle Hepworth said...

Wow! Congradulations! I am so happy for you. That is the best feeling knowing that you will never be alone! This is Michelle (Harris) by the way. I am so glad to see your blog. How have you been?

Deanna said...

Congratulations! No matter what, remember those feelings you had on this special day. So happy for you!