Monday, March 3, 2008

Im so EXCITED, and i just can't hide it!!!!!

Im so excited to be with Nick for Eternity!! I can't even begin to tell you the feelings that i am experiencing at this point!! We have worked so hard individually and as 1!! My heart is so full right now and i just can't wait to go to the temple and learn more about the gospel!!! Tonight is going to be a very long and restless night for me!!!! Weeeeww!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I bet you are way excited!! That will be such an awesome experience!!! Have the best day tomorrow!!!!

Colby said...

Congrats guys. It was great to see you, as well as all the other folks too.

Shae said...

Congratulations! I wish all the best for you! Enjoy your day and cherish it!

S&J Jones Family said...

By the way, you look sooo beautiful!!