Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Jackson Pics

Our way into Alpine..
It was the most beautiful day to take a trip through Wyoming...

He's a tired boy...he totally needed the nap tho...
all the sudden we came to a patch of fog and the sun looked so awesome...
the sun trying so hard to poke through...

I just love the snow capped mountains....
The Tetons, Nick was so sick of me saying how pretty everything was....
the elk farm on the way......
they know when its feeding time...
entering the canyon....

how georgeous..

such a beautiful day...
we can almost taste those Bubba's ribs....


our lush suite at the Inn by the Creek.....
our awesome jaquzii and fireplace.....
we had such an awesome room....
our room service was fabulous, those crossiants were the best...
mouth watering.......
here we are at Bubba's, Nick's fav place to eat in Jackson....
everyone starred at me for making my own bib......i didn't care tho, my plate is empty..yummm
Nick and I freezing while we walked around the square..

the pretty view behind the Inn
the lady that ran the Inn feeds the ducks every morning...
mmmm.....nothing like duck for breakfast....... just kiddin folks...
were trying our hardest not to look like tourists.....
and again......but its a mini zamboni..or somethin...

Yipee-I-O candy store and was it ever fabulous...candy for days..
YIKES...........
on our way home, still just as beautiful as on the way in....
the freezing snake river.......
a man made ice sculpture...pretty sweet...

so pretty.....
me and my babe road trippin............
we got to watch the sun go down...
As you can see we had a blast..we decided to call it our 2nd honeymoon, it was fantabulous!!!! I can't wait for the 3rd honeymoon!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

3 comments:

Colby said...

sweeeeet.
looks like you had a good time.
I really like the green heads on the ducks. purdy.
good to see you two tonight.

S&J Jones Family said...

I want a second honeymoon!!! I'm so jealous I'm really in need of a vacation with Spencer!

Laurie Bingham said...

How fun. I love the pics! Can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday!