Friday, February 1, 2008

Our sweet little girl!!

So this is the special girl in our lives right now!!!:) Her name is Sugar and she is the cutest dog ever!! She loves Nick more than me...which i must admit, it hurts, but how can you not love Nick, right!!?? So, I understand!! These top 2 pics are some of our current family pics!


The poor thing got bit by a spider and whole face swelled up!! Its was the saddest thing!!
Another pic of her face swollen
Helpin dad drive

One of my favs of her

She loves to help her dad wether it be with the cows or eat!

She didn't think that i'd catch her

I caught her playing with this hanger and she ended up getting in it!!

Sugs playin with her Valentines Day balloon
We love our Sugs and we dont know what we'd do without her sweet little spirit in our home!!

3 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

yay, I'm so glad you have a blog now. I'm kind of a slacker but I'll try to do better on keeping it updated :)

Laurie Bingham said...

I am so glad you commented on our blog so we could connect to yours! It looks so good! Let us know next time you come to Logan so we can hang out!

Matt and Tesha said...

Your dog is so cute!! She looks way cute in that pink shirt!