Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MY FIRST TAG!! MAN TAG!!

Holy glory!! This is my first tag and thanks to Tesha, you guys are gonna get to know my cute lil hubby!! Im gonna copy Tesha and post a pic as well!! I couldn't find a pic with just him, so this is his brother in the suit and cowboy hat and nick's the sexy one!!:) Its good to out a face to a name!!
What is his full name? NICKOLAS ADAM STUART
How long have you been married? 2 YEARS ON THE 4TH OF MARCH

How long did you date? 1 YEAR 1/2
Who eats more sweets? HE CAN EAT SO MUCH SUGAR. IM A SALTY KINDA GAL!!

Who said I love you first? ME AND I WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT I SAID IT AFTER 3 WEEKS. NOT EVEN TRUE!!
How old is he? 25, HE'LL BE 26 IN JULY
Who is taller? HOLY COW HE IS BY A FOOT!!

Who can sing better? NICK....HE'S SO GOOD

Who is smarter? HE IS....
Who does the laundry? ME ME ME
Who pays the bills? ME ME ME
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? HE DOES
Who mows the lawn? WE SHARE, WE BOTH ENJOY YARD WORK
Who cooks dinner? HE DOES ALOT OF COOKING...NOT BECAUSE I WONT...HE JUST LIKES TO COOK!!

Who drives? I USUALLY DO BECAUSE HE ALWAYS HAS TO GET UP EARLY AND FEED THE COWS SO I LET HIM RELAX!!

Who is more stubborn? ME......ALL THE WAY

Who kissed who first?HE ACTUALLY TRIED QUITE A FEW TIMES BUT I KEPT DODGING HIM. I WANTED HIM TO CHASE ME A LITTLE FIRST!!:)

Who proposed? NICK DID, AND YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S VERY SHY, EVEN WITH ME SOMETIMES, BUT IT WAS CUTE!!

Who has more siblings? WE BOTH HAVE 4, 2 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS IN EACH FAMILY....OUR OLDEST SISTERS' ARE BOTH NAMED STEPHANIE...CRAZY!!!

Who wears the pants? ME, HE'S VERY PASSIVE

I will tag - LAURIE AND JACKIE, I DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS ON HERE YET!! THANKS TESH!!

1 comment:

Matt and Tesha said...

It was so fun reading your tag! Nick sounds like a really great guy. I am so happy for you!