Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jackson Hole

Nick and I ended up running away for a day to Jackson, Wy!! Its was a much needed vacation for Nick. He works so hard and this was one of his first "vacations" for a long time!! We had such a blast!!

3 comments:

Parry's said...

I am glad you check in on my blog. I am so happy for you and nick. The temple was a great experience, not what i was expecting for the reason of that it was like we got married again, but this time for eternity, but most of all the blessings are great! Your invites turned out darling..you two are livin the life. Goog Luck and keep in touch!

Colby said...

Jackson sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the pics.

Shae said...

Sherydon!

I'm glad you found me! It sounds like you've had some fun! It will be fun to keep in touch with you!