We were in the post delivery room for about an hour, waiting to go to our room! Once we got there, the nurse came in to bathe sis and answer any questions we had! Another nurse swooped in to take her for more testing! We decided to stay awake so that i could nurse again before calling it a night! We were up until 3am! I decided to turn my phone off so that we could get the rest that we needed with out the interruptions! We both slept like babies and i got to sleep on my stomache for the first time! HEAVEN!! We had a ton of visitors and ate lots! I had free room service at anytime all day long!! We stayed for a day and a half and were able to leave! I was so scared that she would have Jaundice because Tagg did, so it was so nice to find out that she was great! Such a wonderful experience!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Meet Presley....




Sister was born on Sept.11! It was a long labor! I was induced earlier that morning around 10am! I was stuck in the early stages of labor for most of the day and about 2 hours before i delivered(10.30ish) I finally started to progress! My epidural worked too well, I was so numb that i was uncomfortable! Our families were there to break up the monotony! I mostly just laid there and listened to everyone visit! I tried to sleep, but i was just too uncomfortable! What a memorable day! I was so tickled to finally meet this beautiful little gal that i get to call MINE!! When i started pushing, it took 2 contractions and she was here! She was pretty tiny, 5lbs 15oz 18in! Everyone was so excited to come in and meet her! Tagg got to be there the whole day and came in right after she was born! It was so neat to see his face light up the first time he saw her! Nick brought him and and they watched the nurse clean her and do her stats! Nick's face was adorable, he smiled the whole time! Nothing melts your heart more that to see a man get emotional! My dad was the same way! What a spiritual experience it is to give birth and have the veil so thin! I know that my grandparents that have passed away and nicks grandfather were right there with here! We had a long night ahead!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment