At the Dr.s office we were talking to the Dr. and i felt this warm feeling in my leg, it wasn't the spirit, Tagg had filled his diaper and it leaked on my leg. So begrudgingly, I whisked us away to Old Navy and got this cute romper for him! He looked so cute all day!Friday, March 5, 2010
Stink eye.....
Yesterday we took Tagg to the Dr. He has pink eye! The poor little fella woke up with his eye gooped shut! This pic isn't so bad but i still felt so bad for him. I remember waking up to a booger covered eye and panicking. It made me so claustrophobic. He didn't even fuss! He also has some kind of virus and he has the worst diarreah. I wish i could take it away for him!
At the Dr.s office we were talking to the Dr. and i felt this warm feeling in my leg, it wasn't the spirit, Tagg had filled his diaper and it leaked on my leg. So begrudgingly, I whisked us away to Old Navy and got this cute romper for him! He looked so cute all day!
At the Dr.s office we were talking to the Dr. and i felt this warm feeling in my leg, it wasn't the spirit, Tagg had filled his diaper and it leaked on my leg. So begrudgingly, I whisked us away to Old Navy and got this cute romper for him! He looked so cute all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Did Tagg's Mommy get a new outfit at Old Navy too? I mean she did get peed on so I think she deserves one! :)
Post a Comment