

Pais the morning of Taggs blessing
brayker catchin so zzzz's
Nick's family

4 generations
My sweet baby


4 generations
Alot has happened this summer, we have done alot of traveling and living out of our bags, but that's over for us, too much work. The blessing was done by Nick and its was so spiritual wonderful, im just so grateful to for 2 most important boys in my life!! Tagg started with a cold a couple days ago and it has turned into the croop, so i took him to the dr and he said that tagg has the croop and the adnon virus. Its been so sad to watch my little man be sick and not be able to do anything about it. I can't imagine how Heavenly Father and Mary felt watching Jesus suffer on the cross. Im lucky that's all he has!! I can't believe the summer is almost over again, crazy how fast it flies by and winter draaags on forever! Hope all is well with everyone!!



2 comments:
He's such a sweet little guy! I'm so glad I got to meet him even if it was fast!!
Tag is so CUTE! It sounds like the blessing was wonderful! I hope he gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment