Friday, August 21, 2009

my little boy is 3 months already...

.......and i cant even believe it! He has the cutuest smile that melts my heart like butter! I love being Tagg's mom, he just brightens my day! He sleeps really well and that couldn't make me happier! Nick is sure a cute daddy, he works so hard and comes home and loves on Tagg til its time for bed! I love my two handsome boys so much! My cup runneth over!!

I can't believe that summer is almost over, where has it gone? This has surely been the best summer of my life!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome little guy!

Deanna said...

He is adorable, Sherydon! Such a cutie. Love that little smile!

Keri said...

Looks like you guys are doing fabulously with the little one. My-oh-my is he a doll! Seriously... kinda want to steal him.

Lyndsey said...

How cute is he in his little hat- what a stud!!!!
Lyns

Tosha said...

So cute! I think he is definately a keeper!:)

Karren Family said...

Hey Sher,
Okay so I got your pic today from your text, and what a doll! I have to say, he looks just like you!!! I know everyone thinks he looks like Nick, but I think he his you missy moo!

Remember I love you, give him kisses on those cheeks and give Nick my love-I miss you tons!
Love,
Me and the fellas

Shae said...

he is just SO SO SO cute!!! love his smile!!

Kyle & Shanna said...

He is so cute!