Saturday, August 22, 2009

Function disabled??

So i was reading over at "cjane", whom i love and adore! She has a post tutoring you about how to disable the function of right clicking and copying posts or pictures from your blog. Brilliant right? I think so! Anyhow, here is the link to the sight where you can disable!
http://www.bloggertricks.com/2007/12/how-to-disable-right-click-in.html

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey! It's super simple, especially with the right programs. I use photoshop CS2 for all my photo editing. When the picture is opened, I type what I want and then re-save it.

I've done it in Word, too. Open a picture. Open a text box and write and format it the way you want it, then the tricky part is saving it as a .jpg. Blogger won't take .png files. The easy way to go this route is to print the word document to a PDF file, then re-save it in Adobe as a .jpg.

Good luck!

Shae said...

I don't know if you have seen the recent post on my blog and "blog security"...but that is good information to know that I can disable my photos etc. from being copied! However...I just tried to "copy" a picture and save it on my computer, and while it gave me the "function disabled" button...I was still able to save it to my computer. So, I don't know if there is another step for you to take to protect your images or not...but if you find out, let me know!!