Born May 21, 2009
7lbs. 6 oz. 20in.
I love being Taggart's mommy!! He's been so great!! He has jaundice so we have him under lights 10 hours a day. Hopefully Friday will be his last day!! Its no fun feeling so helpless. I wish that i could crawl in the bed with him and snuggle all day!! But, i surely will not complain, im just so grateful he's healthy!! Nick is the cutest dad ever!! We still can't believe that we made such a beautiful little boy!!



20 comments:
Look at that little guy! I love him!!!!!!! I miss him, maybe I will come and see you tonight... i'm at work right now and it has kind of been a long day! Love you and give that nephew of mine a love!
Congrats Sherydon!!! He is simply adorable, enjoy being his mommy its a great job to have.
Oh my heck he is so cute!!! Hope you are feeling good! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!!!
He is such a little studmuffin!!! He is just so cute!!! Congrats! You two will be great parents!! :)
oh my goodness he so beautiful! congrats there is no better job than being a mom :)
Congrats!! He is just so cute!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! Jaundice is no fun, Avery had it too, and I was so worried, but it will go away sooner or later, so don't worry about it too much, just enjoy that adorable little baby! I hope you are doing and feeling well. I'm so excited to finally see some pictures of your little guy!
Yay, yay yay!!!! I am so glad he finally made it here! He looks so precious and we can't wait to meet him! Let us know when you feel like having company:)
P.S. We can even bring dinner!
CONGRATS!!! He is absolutely beautiful! You look awesome. Ahhh he is soo cute. enjoy every minute, it definitely goes way to fast. Bekah
Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Enjoy these precious first days with him! :)
Congratulations Sherydon!! That's so exciting! I'm glad he is healthy and that everything went well!
You are such a cute mommy! I am so happy for you and Nick! Being a mommy is the best - you might have to remind me that I said that! :)
Congratulations!!! He is darling! I love new daddy pictures...Your pics are darling, too!
OH MY GOSH!!!! he is so sweet - I can't wait to meet him!! I bet you are just loving being a new mom!! Congratulations- you and Nick will be great parents:)
So it finally happened?! Congrats to you and Nick, he is adorable. Oh, and I love his name!
yay...congratulations to you both! taggart is SO cute! i love that mohawk hair :) i hope you are feeling well sherydon!
He is so cute Sher, I love his hair. I am sorry he has jaundice, Stetson had it a little but didn't have to do the lights, but my little sister did back in the day. I still remember looking at her under the lights. Lol. I need to come see you and little tag, so let me know when you feel up to a visit! Congrats girly!
YAY! YAY! What a GORGEOUS baby boy! I've been checking back to hear all the details. Oh, you need to post some pics on SOS! They would love it!
Congrats to the proud parents!
Congrats!! How are you feeling? We had to deal with jaundice as well, it will pass I promise. Would love to hear your story of how the little one got here.
Congrats! What a handsome little guy! And I love his name! So fitting!!! How did everything go for you? I would love to hear about it!
Post a Comment