Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Im due.........

So im due to have a baby today......my uteris is still occupied by the little boy that will be still my heart soon!! I think that Heavenly Father is on a mission to teach me some patience..i think that im finally gaining some!!

I went to the Dr. yesterday and i haven't progressed at all. He did strip my membranes. Holy crap, it is definatly as unpleasant as it sounds. Nothing has happened yet. He's not going to induce me until im 41 weeks, so next tuesday, the 26th. If i haven't had him by friday, then i go back and he'll strip me again. This little boy better be a good one!! I can't wait to meet him. Nick tells me all the time, just push and see if he comes!! If it were only that easy!!:) I just keep joking that i can't help it i have an amazing uteris!! Gotta keep the humor, right?

Nick's doing good, we went to a dr appointment today and he's still draining so he will probably get his stitches out next week. Tuesday, to be exact, which happens to be the day that i'll be induced if i haven't had him yet. Good grape jelly!:)

One of the longest days for us both......

the first drain that he had in his arm...before surgery

stitched right into his skin..

He was so loopy after surgery.....

the drain after surgery....isn't that sick?
the next day, when we got to go home....
were so happy to get released..

fun maternity pics








We were playing with my sunglasses and thought it was cute of nick

Hopefully our little man will grace us with his presence...for now, since im not in labor, im laboring by mowing our lawn. You should see me.....Nick feels so bad that im the one doing it, but at this point, im just fine to mow, so i mow!!!!!:)

6 comments:

Hobbs Clan said...

Come on BABY BOY!!!!! I'm so excited and the suspense is killing me! You look so cute! Good Luck and keep me informed! Love Ya Lynzi

Lyndsey said...

Oh you guys are so cute :) Nick seems like a silly guy - I bet he keeps you laughing!! And good for you mowing the lawn - you are one tough cookie!! Keep that up and that baby will be here in no time
Love ya
Lyns

Deanna said...

Good luck with everything! Being late isn't the worst thing...all of mine I've had to be induced, and I personally wouldn't do it any other way! :) It was great to know EXACTLY when and what was happening. :)

Our prayers and thoughts are with you!

Holy Cow...what did your hubby do to his arm!!! Guess I need to catch up on your blog!

You prego pictures are darling. :)

Andrea said...

i LOVE your pregnancy pictures! you are gorgeous, sherydon! that sunglasses picture of you and nick is so cute!
wow--nick's wrist stuff looks very unpleasant! i'm glad it's all under control! and that is crazy that his stitches come out on the same day you set to be induced...at least it's only one hospital trip, right? :)
going overdue is no fun! aiden was also late but they are definately worth the wait! good luck! we're excited for you guys!

The Douglas's said...

You are so stinking cute and i wish that i looked as cute pregnant as you!! Fun fun. Sorry about Nick's wrist though!! I am so excited for you!! Yea!!!

Colby said...

Hey Stuart, hope you heal up real nice. It sucks to have tubes protruding from your body, huh. Good luck Sher, hand in there.