How cool!! Little boys are so fun- well so are little girls - but it is the coolest thing when your little boy walks up and tells you he loves you!! And its so cool to watch this little person become just like there dads. I love that you get to teach them all the things that you wish all men knew- like manners and being nice to girls!! have you guys thought of any names?
Yeah!!! Boys are the best! I can see it already, the best looking little cowboy around! Have you thought of any names? I can't wait! I'm so excited for you two!!! love ya lynz
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lynz is right, Boys are so much fun! And so easy! I am so happy for you and Nick! Can't wait to see the little cowboy!! Congrats again!! :)
He is going to be so Handsome! I cant wait to meet him, I am so so happy for you! It is going to be the best to watch him grow up over the next years!!
I am so happy for you guys. You know how much I love little boys!!There is something really special between a mom and her little boy. I can't wait to see him in his little wrangles. I can already tell buy his picture he is going to be a handsome little man. Love you guys & Congrats!! Jackie
Nick and Sher- Did you get my pics of Easten's cowboy boots? You have to get them! I am already on the lookout for baby chaps! You know how much I love you it was good to see you guys on Wednesday! Love and hugs! HollyJo
22 comments:
Oh! How fun! I'm sure you are so excited!
Oh you will love having a sweet baby boy....CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
that's so exciting! congrats guys! baby boys are so fun :)
YAY! YAY! And triple YAY!!!!! Boys are spectacular and oh-so-tuff! Congrats!
How cool!! Little boys are so fun- well so are little girls - but it is the coolest thing when your little boy walks up and tells you he loves you!! And its so cool to watch this little person become just like there dads. I love that you get to teach them all the things that you wish all men knew- like manners and being nice to girls!! have you guys thought of any names?
CONGRATULATION!!! Little boys are so much fun! Make sure and invest in some pee-pee tee-pees. They've saved us a few times! :)
I think I want to say the same thing Deanna said! :)
Congratulations! Yes, boys are SO much fun! I am so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! We can't wait until we get to meet your little cowboy!
Congrats! That's so exciting! He's quite the "cowboy" already, I'm sure! :)
Congratulations!! That is exciting.
Yeah!!! Boys are the best! I can see it already, the best looking little cowboy around! Have you thought of any names? I can't wait! I'm so excited for you two!!! love ya lynz
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lynz is right, Boys are so much fun! And so easy! I am so happy for you and Nick! Can't wait to see the little cowboy!! Congrats again!! :)
He is going to be so Handsome! I cant wait to meet him, I am so so happy for you! It is going to be the best to watch him grow up over the next years!!
Yay! That is fun! I loved having a boy first! So will you!
I am so happy for you guys. You know how much I love little boys!!There is something really special between a mom and her little boy. I can't wait to see him in his little wrangles. I can already tell buy his picture he is going to be a handsome little man.
Love you guys & Congrats!!
Jackie
Congrats on the little guy!
Yay! That's very exciting! Congrats!
Nick and Sher-
Did you get my pics of Easten's cowboy boots? You have to get them! I am already on the lookout for baby chaps!
You know how much I love you it was good to see you guys on Wednesday!
Love and hugs!
HollyJo
How fun! Congrats! I am so happy For you both
Congrats!!! I'm always the last to find out. That is very exciting news. He'll be so cute.
CONGRATS!!! Boys are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment