
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
If you haven't read the previous post, scroll down to understand this one......
On a lighter note....... I was talking to the lady that I work with and she told me about a place in Salt Lake called Fetal Fotos. They do the 3-d and 4-d pictures and videos as well as genders if the baby co-operates. So instead of the rabid ferat, im much calmer and im jumping for joy. Crazy hormones!! Speaking of which, the baby has been moving like crazy today, i kind of feel like he/she is jumping for joy too!! I can hear a beautiful chior belting "Hallelujia"!!!!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh that stinks that they cancelled it on you, but it is sometimes harder to tell the earlier it is. I think Mandy and Bo went up to Green River to some place to find out what their baby is. So that's an option too. I'm so excited for you! Let us know as soon as you find out!
That stinks that they called and cancelled. I know depending on the Dr's office, some can tell as early as 16 weeks, but others wait until 20 weeks. My dr's office has always been the 20 weeks. If you go to Fetal Fotos, just be prepared to pay the full price...I know that a lot of insurances won't pick up that tab. Good luck, anyhow!
Post a Comment