Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not too much is going on at the ranch.

Nick has been trying to wein the calves, which is sad because the moms bellar for days, crying for their babes.

My computer keeps freezing up so I can't use it, and im not quite sure what to do.

I am so excited for the Twilight movie!! My mom, sister and sister in laws are going to the mid night showing in Logan. Pretty darn excited.

Nick and I get to go and find out what were having on Dec. 4 so that is probably the most exciting event.

I can't believe that were already close to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It seems like each year goes by faster.

Other than that, things are swell, i have been feeling GREAT for about 4 days now which is fantastic. Also, Im back at work!

2 comments:

Shae said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better! The time goes much faster once you have kids...so be prepared! :)

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I am glad your feeling better. Thanks for inviting me to the Twilight movie!! (lol)Have a Great time.