Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8 Things Tag...


8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...

1. my husband

2. my bun

3. my family

4. the gospel

5. Pictures

6. Service

7. Why go out to get hamburger when you can get the steak for free?..... I love trying to be the steak. So he knows he made the right choice!!

8. Going to the temple



8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...

1. "oh my heck"

2. "northern title this is sherydon"

3. "im hungry"

4. "uggh"

5. "are you serious?"

6.

7.

8.

8 Things I want to do before I die...

1. Go on a mission with Nick

2. Have more kids

3. Be a better wife

4. Go to different temples around the world

5. Be a great mom

6. Be a better cook

7.

8.

8 Things I have learned From my past...

1. Its okay to make mistakes

2. Your parents really are smart

3. Its harder to forgive your self than anyone else

4. Today's trials are tomorrow's testimonies

5. There is reason for everything

6. That we are taught the gospel from a young age for a reason

7. Prayers are answered.

8. Your better than to put up with anyone abusing you

8 Places I would love to see...

1. Africa

2. New York

3. Virginia in the fall

4. Nauvoo

5. Alaska

6. Europe

7. California

8. Tropical places

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...

1. To get my house organized

2. a nap

3. to eat

4. my baby

5. a vacation

6. new carpet

7. get a baby room done

8. find out what im having

8 More People I Tag! Anyone who wants to

2 comments:

Sar and Dan said...

Congrats to you and quitting! It has been the most amazing journey I have ever been through...and I can't believe I had the strength to do it, I'm always surprising myself with what I'm capable of!

I love being able to catch up and read your blog…you look so content with everything in your life and just knowing what you have been through, YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Krystell said...

I love your list!! Especially your quote that today's trials are tomorrow's blessings....so true! Thanks for sharing