Last time I did it I lost all the links and info on the side too!! I would love to know tips too, your page looks cute!! By the way, I just saw that you are pregnant, Congratulations!! That is very exciting, I hope all is going well.
Hence the reason why I don't have a cute template yet, I'm too chicken that I will lose all of my stuff, so you get to look at my ugly one. I think I'll get my Engineer husband to fix it all for me. :)
Do you know how to put them all back on? I think I can help you. Give me a call when you have a minute to work on it. Love ya P.S. Remind me to show you how to remove the word verification thing below. Unless you like it!!
5 comments:
I don't remember how I did mine or I would have a tip for you... :) Good luck and it looks cute so far!
Last time I did it I lost all the links and info on the side too!! I would love to know tips too, your page looks cute!!
By the way, I just saw that you are pregnant, Congratulations!! That is very exciting, I hope all is going well.
Cute new page. And I don't know how to keep it either. I had to redo mine everytime I have changed. It was a pain!!
Hence the reason why I don't have a cute template yet, I'm too chicken that I will lose all of my stuff, so you get to look at my ugly one. I think I'll get my Engineer husband to fix it all for me. :)
Do you know how to put them all back on? I think I can help you. Give me a call when you have a minute to work on it.
Love ya
P.S. Remind me to show you how to remove the word verification thing below. Unless you like it!!
Post a Comment