Sherydon!!! I am so excited for your guys! It is such a miracle. My sister has been trying to get pregnant for 8 years and has tried several methods that you have, and we just found out she is pregnant as well! They were able to do it on their own. It is such a blessing to finally see miracles happen for those who have been waiting. Congrats!
6 comments:
See what you have to look foward to!! SO CUTE!
That is so cute! Congrats on the pregnancy! That is awesome!!
Sherydon!!! I am so excited for your guys! It is such a miracle. My sister has been trying to get pregnant for 8 years and has tried several methods that you have, and we just found out she is pregnant as well! They were able to do it on their own. It is such a blessing to finally see miracles happen for those who have been waiting. Congrats!
That is too cute!!
How cute! That is priceless!
Wow! Congratulations!!! I totally missed your posts the last few weeks.......
...
I hope that everything goes well for you guys!
I'm off to catch up on your posts!
Post a Comment