Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If everyone hung their trials on a close line...would you pick your own??



Glenda posted a blog about a woman who lost her daughter to choking on an apple. I love to blog surf so i figured id check it out....
Such an amazing woman and a heart wrenching story. I can't even imagine the pain and suffering this woman has been through. I look at my trial and realize that even though Nick and I's arms seem empty, i would rather feel this way forever than had to endure loving and losing a child. Today I am so greatful for my trial.
Hopefully im not stepping on any toes!! Check it out if you have time.
http://jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Glenda said...

So true! I have asked Colby that same thought, Trials make us strong. Can you believe the strength that young mom has had to have. We can all keep on being strong in our own Trials.

Hillary said...

Sorry to hear about your negative result, but hopefully it's just too early and it will be different in a few days. Mine was negative too (of course), so who knows if I'll do any better :)

Krystell said...

It is so true, thanks for the reminder!! That is one reason why I like working in the ICU. I am continually reminded of my blessings, and am given an opportunity to give someone else relief. But I find my patience shorter at times than others. Thanks so much!!
And Best of Wishes with everything, my prayers are with ya!! With family having had similar trials, it can be very hard. My heart goes out to ya.
And finally, YEAH for Breaking Dawn!! I am reading it too =0)

Hillary said...

Hi Sher,

Yeah, I'm doing okay. I expected it, and now I'm onto yet another cycle of Clomid. Hopefully next month will work out better. How are you doing? Any news?

--Hill