Friday, August 1, 2008

A book I can't wait to sink my teeth into..........



Holy Crap, im so excited for tomorrow!! Breaking Dawn is coming out!!! I have slowly been reading Eclipse and still haven't finished. Hopefully i'll get my book in the mail soon. YAY!!

Here is an interview with Stephanie Meyer on Good Morning America and she gives away one kind of spoiler, but a spoiler none the less!! Check it out!!
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5487417

3 comments:

Keri said...

Ok, I've been convinced. I'm heading over to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to see how quickly I can read the first book!

Michelle Hepworth said...

Sher, I just barely finished the 3rd book. It was slow for me just because I didn't like the 3rd one. So I am too excited to read the 4th one. and it better be good!!! Who do you like better Jacob or edward? Let me know. I like Jacob!!! Oh and I posted new stuff just for you!!!

Maureen said...

I finished Breaking Dawn last night. SOOO Good!!!!