
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.



7 comments:
I remember that. I felt so bad, I didn't know if I should keep running the bases, or stop, or go out and see if you were okay. So sorry!
I remember the pioneer trek and you were my little sister, good times. I always felt a little responsible for you after that. I don't know how many times I killed a volleyball in practice and hit you and Tysie, sorry. ;)
I loved doing Jr. Miss with you, too! It was such a great experience for all of us! I also loved your talent where you danced with your big puffy jacket, and I remember the caterpillar (I think that's what it is called)...something I don't think I could ever do!
I remember when I was texturing my house and you cleaned up every drop that I spilt on the carpet!!! HA! Thanks for your help last night! It was fun having you there... How is work today?????? I've only been here for 30 min and I'm dying!
Hey there, remember our first meeting when you wanted to kick my trash for talking to you know. And whos to say we are great friends now. My fav is having you there when my little girl came into this world. Love you lots
I'm like you, I don't have any memories with you YET! :) I have memories of your funny posts that you put on your blog that brighten my day because they make me laugh! I hope we can make some memories! You seem like such a fun, genuine person! And you are the beautiful one! Thanks for leaving a comment! Oh, and I'm not doing any hair in Randolph at the moment but I go back to my salon I work at in Logan every 3 weeks for a couple days to keep my clients. Where do you work? You do hair don't you? We may have to get together and switch services huh? :) It seems like when you do hair your are the last to EVER get yours done! :)
Sunday night's at grams and gramps house, dairy ridge with the bears oh what fun!!
Post a Comment