

I don't know what in the world is wrong with me, but I will tell you that im just about ready to stick a fork in 'er for the week, cuz im just about done.
I have yet again done something stupid. I think that the clomid that im taking is making me a little clueless!! Or maybe im just making excuses for being lazy. I don't know!!
Have you ever been going to walk into a public restroom, glanced at the sign and walked right in? I do it all the time. I go to the courthouse alot during work, today i was sent over and i had go potty so i figured it hit the restroom there, its right on my way out the door.
So i walk in and im looking at my hair in the mirror when i notice that the person that was peeing stopped. Now, i don't listen to other people, but this was one of those waterfall pees when you know its a man. I didn't see him but he must have heard my heals clanking on the floor and my braclets moving and stopped. I bet he wondered if he was in the wrong bathroom!! Im glad he didn't see me, but then..... the walk of shame!! Walking out and hoping no one was there to witness my stupidity. Whew...no one there!! I looked at the other door to verify if he was the one in the wrong......nope...it was me...AGAIN!!
Is it the weekend yet???????



7 comments:
Your not alone sweetheart! Common sense does not run through my blood. How do I know this? Con reminds me all the time! LOL =)
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that makes mistakes, at least you are laughing about it. Keep blaming it on the drugs you are taking, it's a good excuse!
Ive done that before. Makes ya feel stupid huh. lol They need to make the the bathromms doors to womans restrooms bright pink so they are more noticable! lol
hahaha, I have done that before too sher. I love hearing about it though. Good thing no one saw ya :) hee hee
Your last few blogs just made my day! I thought I was the only one that did crazy things like that!It just made me love you more!
Oh what a monday! I have definatly been there! I'm glad you survived!
You are killing me! That is hilarious. I love to look at your blog, you can always make me laugh. Hope you have a better week. Love Ya
Jackie
Post a Comment