Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Babe.........












Im so lucky to have such an awesome man as my best friend and husband!! I could go on and on about his wonderful qualities but i just want him to know how much i love him!! Happy Birthday Babe!! Your the bomb.com!!

6 comments:

Ronda said...

What a cute little fella! Hope you are having a good day! So I just looked at your music and saw Johnny and June... I love that song right now!! xoxo

Erin said...

You guys look so cute together!! Looks like you have a great relationship.

Sherydon said...

Thanks Erin, i like to think that we do have a great relationship. But im quick to point that we have our problems, like every couple. I think its stupid to put on a facade that your blissfully happy and your marriage is perfect. I feel like if that's the case then maybe you don't know one another good enough!! I don't know, maybe im wrong!!

Glenda said...

Happy Late Birthday to Nick! What fun pictures! You two make a perfect couple. I love all of your posts, I have been slacking on blogging lately! Keep up the fun posts!!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES. YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF UNCLE JOE AND PAISLEY. I HOPE YOUR JAKE, JUSTIN & NICK ALL HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU.

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute, cute, cute...you guys are sooo cute! Happy B-day to Nick! Love the music, too, by the way!