Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Going on vacation.............


July 2nd is Nick's birthday and he decided that we wanted to get away for a couple days and take me to Yellowstone!! We are so excited. Ive heard alot of people say that they have seen a lot of wildlife which is one of the reasons for going!! We are stoked!! He works so hard and deserves some time off!!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I hope that you have a good trip and i'm gonna miss you... :( But really, have fun & make sure to give my bro a hard time cause he's sooooo old! AND, if you find something he wants then get it and say it is from me & I'll pay you back! Or try to get it out of him what I could get him!!! Love you and have FUN!

Sherydon said...

Ronda I will make sure to give Nick a hard time! Can you believe he's 26? We feel so old!! I will keep an eye and an ear out!! Love you too hun!!

The Douglas's said...

congrats. have fun. I have never been so I hope you guys have tons of fun for me :)