
Yesterday was definatly a Monday!!
As you know i was gone all last week with the Young Women, got home friday, then saturday we drove 6 hours to Duboise, ID for a family reuinion, stayed the night and got home sunday night. Nick's grandpa just had a birthday and his family was having a birthday party for him so we stopped by his parents house and hung out for a while. I haven't had anytime to clean my pig-stye or even a moment for myself. I haven't had time to be sad. On Monday's i have the dub (Weight Watchers) at about 7. I get off work at 5 so i figured that id go and wash the bean (my jeep) and clean that out and then hit Wally World, get some groceries and head to the dub.
REWIND:
I always gas up at Maverick because its the cheapest, but Chevron has the car washes. I used to go through the automatic carwash but it wasn't doing a good enough job so im doing it myself these days. I decided that id just get my gas and some tokens at chevron and save a little time and not so many card swipes. Im used to paying at the pump with my card, all of their pumps card readers were down so i had to go in and pre pay and get my tokens first. Im a creature of habit which does not include pre paying. I got out to my car and pulled over to the carwash, made that baby shine, cleaned er out and jaunted over to WalMart. As i was in the line to pay for my groceries i was thinking about all that i needed to get done that night. Groceries-Check Wash car-Check Plan dinner-Check Clean house- FHE(watch movie with nick and give him a pedicure)(do i have all the pedi stuff i need?)- Gas--SHIT... i pre payed $50 in gas and didn't even get it!! I was sweating, nervous and spinning. Sheer panic. I got everything loaded into the bean and jetted over to Chevron where i wasn't taken too seriously. Then the girl that helped me came over and said: "Well someone else came and pumped that gas and so you really aren't out any money!" I began to boil over..not pretty! I said, "how in the world do you figure that im not out any money. I paid with a card which means that it was withdrawn from my checking account, so im out $50. She said, "well i don't know how i can reverse that so i think that you'll just have to remember next time!" UUGGGGHHHHHH!!! I was trying so hard to keep my patience in tact but i was beyond mad. I asked her if i could talk to a manager, "not one here", "can you call her?", "she wont take calls at home!" "Im getting ready to throw a fit so i suggest you call her" "ok". Talked to the manager and got it ironed out but cant get my money back until today at lunch so im hoping she hasn't forgotten. She wanted me to leave my card number, phone number and address with this girl. I said, why don't i come in tomorrow and you can help me.
I know that i don't have much patience and im trying so hard, but crimany!!
I was supposed to hit up the dub, but i was too fraziled and irritated so i just skipped and im sure that within the last week i have gained about 5lbs!!



7 comments:
I'm really sorry to say this, but that is soooo funny! Did you get your money back??
Im so glad that other people can get amusment from my stupidity!!:) I went back this after noon and they couldn't figure it out so i had to leave my card with the manager. I told her i knew her name and repeated it to her and told her that if there were any unauthorized purchases i would come after her. But i go back after work to get it all. Hopefully they figured it out!!
HA! Thanks for the laughs, but I really do want to hear how it all ends up. You are such a great story teller.
I'm sorry we find humor in your stupidity but the only reason we do is we do the same kind of stupid things! I hope you got your money back! :)
Oh Man! I can't believe that! I can't believe that the girl at the store just figured, oh well, the gas has been purchased, you're not out any money! Oh my Heck! Apparently all they care about is that they get the money for their product, no matter who pays for it! I hope you get this all worked out...I'll be anxious to hear how it turned out!
Wow that sound like something i would do. I love your stories.
Oh I would have been wiggin out too! lol thats kinda funny. Dont ya just hate those days????
Post a Comment