Of course our morning pic before leaving!!

This was the view that we woke up to


this little city was right in a cayon

Beautiful view

this particular logde was called the Ore House, not to be mistaken with whore house. Thats what i thought it was and then i realized...ding ding ding, ore as in the mineral that people mined for!! Im slow!!

The first black bear we saw up close

he didn't even mind all the people. Its funny how careless people are. There were tons of people out of there cars, letting there kids run around! HELLO???? This is a wild animal.





Getting ready to leave Cooke City

Hot pools


Nick had a date with his fly pole and i had a date with edward!!

more pretty falls


Our last stop before heading home

I love her so much

She has the cutest face

Look at that adoreable grin

Justin was trying to get her to smile

Her cute little sunday dress

Pais yawing! We make fun of her because she uses her whole face to yawn!!

He's so cute and so is she

My sis in law Ally wanted a pinata for her birthday, so we had fun watching her swing and swing!!

Sugs sleepin, she was pretty mad at us for leaving her with gma and gpa for the weekend.

We are so sad our trip is over



4 comments:
You guys crack me up! So how is Edward, what book are you reading now? Next month Breaking Dawn comes, I'm excited!
You are so funny! The best little 'Ore house' in Yellowstone! Nick is so good to be in your pics. Christopher hates it!
YOU GUYS KILL ME! YOUR SO CUTE TOGETHER. I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT VACATION. WE MISS YOU GUYS, COME VISIT.
Hey Sherydon! Thanks for the invite! I love the picture of you reading Eclipse while your husband was fishing. That is totally me too! I had those books with me all the time, ANYWHERE I went those books went too. I've read them 3 times since Sept 07. I have the 4th on pre-order too.
Post a Comment