With my last failed IUI, was put on the lowest dose of clomid and on Friday i had an ultra sound to see how many eggs i had. I have 4 but the dr. thought it probably wouldn't make it. So 3, which is CRAZAZY!! I went in for my 3rd IUI yesterday (sunday). I have had alot of pain with this IUI. Im very sore and can't move too well. My first one hurt like a bugger, the second one i didn't even feel so i guess its hit and miss, literally LOL!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i guess that is why we didn't see you at your church yesterday. We were there. I wish you guys the best of luck!
Good Luck!!!
good luck from us, too!
Hey Sherydon! I hope things go better this time for you and Nick! I can't imagine all that you are going through! I hope you start feeling better soon too!
Hey Sherydon,
Hopefully the clomid will increase your chances significantly this time around! Best of luck. I love poking around your bolg. The gas story made my day when I read it!
I meant - Poking around your B-L-O-G, not bolg. Hmmm. Not even sure what a bolg would be! Sorry.
Post a Comment