Thursday, June 19, 2008

High School.............

I wish i had a pic i could down load but i don't so oh well!!

1. Did you date someone from your school? I always dated kids from other schools because our school was so small.

2. Did you win anything in Seniors Who's Who? Biggest Flirt, First married (and i was)

3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a car at the time, i drove the family van. LAME



4. It's Friday night...where are you? Im ashamed to say, drinking

5. Were you a party animal? yes

6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes.


7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in the show chior

8. Were you a nerd? nope, i played sports


9. Did you get suspended/expelled? I did get suspened once and it was during basketball season, needless to say my coach wouldn't let me start for a couple games

10. Can you sing the fight song? nope

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Robinson (he had the nicest butt, he had most the girls swooning) Mr. Murphy thats about it

12. Where did you sit during lunch? lunch room, we actually had really good lunch
or where ever else

13.What was your school's full name? North Gem High



14. School mascot? Cowboy

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? My senior year was a bust, i didn't do anything really

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck no, im ashamed of the decisions that i made, but ultimatly, they have brought me to where i am today. Ican't imagine my life without Nick. or sugs



17.What do you remember most about graduation? That i couldn't wait to move and i actually didn't even go party that night. Just stayed home with the fam. I moved out the next day!

18. Where did you go senior skip day? We didn't have one

19. Were you in any clubs? no


20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes i have

21. Who was your prom date? Didn't go


22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No, its just one big party and im not interested.


23. Do you still talk to people from school? Quite a few actually, i love it

I tag anyone who wants to.

1 comment: