Sunday, June 29, 2008

The freakin weekend...........

On saturday Ashley, Ronda (my sister in laws) and I went to the lake!!! This was our first lake day this year so we were stoked.......what a pretty day for the lake!!

This is the damage....im in pain, but i hope i have one heck of a tan, after i peel of course!!



So on Friday I took a test for ovulation and it was positive so i made an appointment. They scheduled me for an IUI on Sunday (today) morning!! I was pretty nervous and scared an anxious and sick and nervous. I was so scared it was gona hurt again like it did last time. I cramped for about a day and a half and i could hardley walk. I have said before that i'll do anything for the chance to have a baby so i just took a deep breath!! Suprisingly, im pain free!! Now its just the waiting game!!

While we were in Logan, i broke the sabbath. I hardly get there and so nick and i got some things that we needed. I've had my eye on this comforter for a while and i really wanted to get it...so i did and some pillows too. I still have to get some more pillows but i totally love it!!

5 comments:

Laurie Bingham said...

That is so exciting! You will have to keep us updated. I also love your comforter and pillows...where did you get them? We also got to spend some time at the lake this weekend with Colby's family and i am fried! i hurt so bad too!

The Douglas's said...

Ouch, looks like the sunburn hurts. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you have some good news :)

Sherydon said...

Thanks Laurie!! Sunburns are the worst! Especially for light people like me!! I got my comforter and pillows at Tj Maxx! The best store EVER!!
I will definatly make sure to let everyone know whats going on. No news means another try!!
Thanks for the lucky wishes, Mandy!!

Brady and Christi said...

Ouch ouch ouch!! Sunburns hurt way bad! I'll hope you get a heck of a tan cuz otherwise I don't know if that's worth the pain! :) Good luck with everything! I'll pray it all goes well for you!

Ronda said...

Way sooooo cute! I can't wait to see it in person!!! xoxo