Monday, May 5, 2008

Some More Great News!!!!

Well, some more personal talk!! I am ovulating today so i called my doctor and i will be going in on Thursday to have and IUI (intrauterine insemination)!!! Im excited but im trying to not be too excited. I don't want to get my hopes up!! Im just keeping my fingers crossed!! Just thought id share my fun news!!!

6 comments:

Cher said...

I'm crossing my fingers;) Good Luck with your new calling, you'll be great.

Deanna said...

OOOO! Congrats...We'll cross our fingers for you, too!

You'll love this calling! :)

Hobbs Clan said...

I'm so excited for you. This is the greatest news ever. Well, it is until we hear that it worked then that will be the greatest news ever. We will keep are fingers crossed too!! Keep us posted! Love ya!! Lynzi
P.S. Jut's little girl is sooo cute. Please tell him congrats for us!

The Douglas's said...

Congrats. Keep us posted

S&J Jones Family said...

I will pray for you. Good luck and let us know!!

Jeff and Lea said...

Good Luck! And Happy Future Mothers Day to you!