Sunday, May 4, 2008
My new calling.........
Hello my fellow bloggers!! Today Nick and I have had our normal Sunday. He gets up and works all morning till about 11:00. Then 11:20 we are off to church. Nick was late this morning and so i went and tought our primary class. He came in the middle and i was so glad!! When we were done with class and going to sharing time, he told me that we had to go and talk with one of the members of the bishopric!! Suddenly, I was thinking, oh no, what have i done wrong? Please don't take me away from my hubby!!! I was so nervous and just wanted to know what this was all about. Nick and Brother Dalke sat and talked about the weather for a bit, then he finally told us that they would like me to be the new Beehive advisor! Um................sure!!! Im sad because i love my little primary kids and have gotten attached to them. I think that I have learned more than these little ones and that's what these callings are for!! Im just scared that im not going to be good enough!! I don't have the best past and i don't want to let these girls or the Lord down. I just don't wan their parents to be weary because they think i might not be a good example!! I know that this calling came from the Lord and i trust in Him!! On the other hand, Im so excited for an new adventure and challenge!! I loved girls camp so that will be so much fun to go!!! As for Nick, he will stay with the CTR7's and they will find him another partner!! Were sad to be apart but I guess we knew it would happen!!! Hope everyone have a wonderful sabbath day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You are going to be so good in the Young Women's program! Those girls are lucky and don't you think any different! Your branding pictures look fun, and Jut and Mallory are such cute parents! Take care girlie!
that is sad for you to leave but you will be so good with the young women! how fun congrats!
I'm so excited for you! They are going to love love love you!!! How is work today? Holy cow!! Mine is seriously dragging!!!!
hey! You are going to love serving with the young women, especially that age too! The love coming to church and mutual cause they get to get out of the house - so they are willing to do anything! I just got released cause we moved, but i was the 1st councelor in yw for 2 years and i cried when i had to say goodbye to everyone! you will love it!
You are going to be AWESOME!!! Because of your experiences, you may be able to help in ways that others can't. You will be such a blessing to those girls. I wish I would have had a leader to stand up and tell me how it was (is). You'll do great! :)
Young women's is the place to be it's great and you have some much to give to those young girls good luck.
I have heard that the Beehives are the most fun. Congratulations!
Post a Comment