Friday, May 30, 2008

I have a CRUSH on EDWARD!!!...................

So finally, after starting Twilight a couple times and not being able to get into it, i finally picked it up with the resolve of trying to fit in and be able to talk about the book. My sister in laws Ronda and Ashley talk about it all the time. When I inquired the first time i heard them drooling, they said it was a love story about Vampires. My first thought was...Buffy the Vampire Slayer....how lame!! Im not big on fiction, but i love me a good love story. Ronda got if for me for my birthday (which was in January) so its been sitting on my bookdhelf collecting dust. It wasn't hard to fall for Edward, he leaves me wanting more. Needless to say, i think it would crush Nick if he knew this. Honestly tho, Nick is dark and has big muscles that i am infatuated with, and he's sweet, so i really just thought of Nick being Edward. What a great love story, it makes me wanna try harder everyday to love my man!! Id make him bite me!!
I got to read the first of New Moon and its killing me. Not one store here in Evanston has it. So im left wondering........................................I can't wait for another date with Edward...I mean Nick!!!

10 comments:

M&EMS said...

How funny! All of my friends here love that series. I'm reading New Moon right now. Are you so excited for the movie to come out in December?

Ronda said...

Yo Sher! Calm down hunny! Twilight can't possibly be that good! HA! KIDDING! So did you end up ordering New Moon? Let me know if you find it at lunch but before you do anything rash... did you check Smiths? I know I saw it there once, but could be gone! So I'm starting to get way into the Host!! It's pretty good! Does't have my Edward or ..... so that gets me, but oh well-I'll live!!! But I can't wait til you finish so we can discuss Bella's issues!!!!!!! I can't wait until August when Breaking Dawn comes out!

Ronda said...

PS LOVE YOU! and i'm not obsessed!

Sherydon said...

Ronda, my love, i think that you maybe in denile about being obsessed!!LOL

Sherydon said...

Melissa, im glad were kinda on the same book. I feel so far behind!! Letme know what you think about it so far!!

Ronda said...

Oh come on... just because I've read it twice and feel like my day is not complete when I don't read it doesn't mean i'm obsessed!

Ronda said...

So I'm gonna copy you and put a thing on my page that says the book i'm reading!

Parry's said...

Hey Sherydon,]
I am with my mom and laurie blogging and they are sad that they missed out on the opportunity to get invited to your blog! Here are their email addresses, so you can invite them! glenda_bing@hotmail.com laurieob@comcast.net

S&J Jones Family said...

I love, love, LOVE the Twilight series! I'm so glad that you are reading it!

Matt and Tesha said...

Oh Sherydon! How did it take you that long to get hooked! I was hooked instantly, and can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!!!