Saturday, May 3, 2008

Branding continued........

Today we branded another bunch of calves and we had alot of family there to help again. Justin, Mal, Munchie and I got to spend the morning eating breakfast and getting ready to brand. Im so glad i got to spend so much time with Pais, we live to far apart, im afraid she wont know nick and i! Anywho, here are some pics of our Saturday!

Jut the night they got here looking very tired, but he HAD to watch the Jazz!! YAY! They won!!
My bro is so dang cute and he makes me so proud of him!! He loves it when pais has a mohawk and so he got out the lotion and brush and went to work. It was so cute to see him take care of her and make her look so pretty!! Her mohwak was off to the side, but so very cute!!
You cant see it cus of the wall color but its there
Jut admiring his baby girl

There's the mohawk
Ronda looking pretty
Nick looks a little repelled to be seen with me


My good glory that is one sexy cowboy...and he's mine..all mine!!!:)


I was showing Jut how to brand

This is the first brand Jut has ever done!!!


There's that cute cowboy again!!
The only girl that braved ropin and dragin to the fire
He's a pro now
Me and Jut


Ashley, Kay and Ronnie


My sugs, did you really think we'd leave her home!!

Nick's double fistin it with shots and juts got a hot brand....look out
The Incredible edible Wade
Calf wrasltin


Jade's mom even got in and help out!! (In the blue hoodie)


Yes, that would be testicles. I know its grose, but its apart of the atmosphere! The boys love to eat freshly cooked testicles of the hot brander.

This is Tj, enjoyin him so testes!!! Yuck!!
OH, and theres that sexy cowboy eating some not so sexy testes, but i still love him!! 2 cousins sharing 2 testicles. How lovely!!

Um ya! Enlarge this pic of Tj, its nasty but you can really see what he's eating
This is Brian!! He is from the band "The Saddle Strings" He's won heck of a guy! Didn't hardly smile and i was giving him crap all day!! I worked really hard to get him to crack!! He finally smiled when he saw a cold pepsi waiting for him. A dang pepsi!! I told him that was the first itme i'd seen him smile all day and replied with, "The only time ive ever been happier was the last time i saw my first wife" crass, but funny!!! Come to find out, he's quite hilarious!! We enjoyed having him there to help us!!!


Ron and Brian
My cute Sugs, being such a good little girl!!
Mal and Pais!! Look at that cute face!! She's out!!

Ashely was guarding the Gator!! Not really, we were visiting and i think she's cute so i snapped a shot of her and the boys!!
Brian tried to run away from the pic, but i got him!!
Mal and pais were laying down in the jeep and i got this cute pic!
Oh my sweet munchie and her polka dot pants!! She's so fun!

I wish i could sleep all day for just one day and not feel guilty!!
All in all, we had a busy weekend, but it was fun!!! Im so glad i got to bond with Pais more and get out and get physical with the calves!! Good times!!







4 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Rocky mountain oysters!!! Yuck. I've never tasted them but I have cooked/prepared them a lot. I can just smell that distinct branding smell when I look at your pictures. Looks like you had fun!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey there, your pics make me want to move back home hope to see ya in Aug.

Ronda said...

SOOO Cute! I love all of them! What a fun day! I wish it would have been hot though! Thanks for putting the one on there when I'm wipin my nose! I guess people need to get to know the real me. If I didn't have those gloves on I probably would have been pickin!

M&EMS said...

They seriously ate that crap!! That's disgusting!!