I've been Tagged!
4 jobs I've had:
1. Server
2. Receptionist
3. Nail Tech
4. RS Cattle Co. and 6- Ranch
4 Movies I watch over and over
1. The Cowboys
2. The Notebook
3. Juno
4. The Sound of Music
My 4 favorite foods
1. Dutch Oven Potatos
2. BBQ Ribs
3. Chips and Salsa or Dip
4. Steph Layne's Sweet Pork
4 Places I have lived
1. Grace, Id
2. Bancroft, Id
3. Logan, Ut
4. Randolph, Ut
4 people who email me regularly
1. My mama
2. Steph Layne
3. Orie Bott
4. Char McLean
4 Places I'd rather be
1. Right now, in bed
2. With Nick
3. Somehwere sunny
4. With my family
4 things I have to look forward to this year
1. Trying to get preggers
2. Rodeos
3. Vacations with Nick
4. Working on my lawn and gardens
4 people I tag
Anyone who wants to
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I didn't know who else to tag because I don't do this very often...thanks for being a good sport!
Dutch oven potatoes sound yummy...you should give me your recipe!
Post a Comment