Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Video post, dogs, ranch, Nick!!

When i got home from work last night I sat and watched all the cute little calves running around and I couldn't wait for Nick to come home so that i could go out and feed with him. I love working on the ranch with him.

Nick and I in the tractor
Me driving the tractor while Nick gets the gate
the cutest passenger EVER!! She hates her coat with a passion but she also loves the tractor and her daddy with a passion!!







Sugs and I in the tractor


We were walkin through tagging our calves and i took this video. We ended up makin some mad mommas and it was funny. They all followed us back to the house bellarin. We were not welcome AT ALL!!




This video is what makes my day. When the calves raise their tails and run like mad cows. Its the cutest thing because you can tell that they are out of control!!



These are some videos of Sugar. Ive tought her all her tricks and i wanted to show what a doll she is. She loves her toys and I tought her to say please which is just a growl and sometimes a bark when you hold them hostage. Its the cutest thing, i'll tell her shhhhhh and she'll calm down. I don't have any kids that do cute things, but she's my kid and she does.... so here ya go!!!



I have taught sugs to sit, stay, give 5 and say please. Yesterday I started teaching her to give me on up high, which is a 5 up high. Also im teaching her to sit pretty. She was so dang cute yesterday. She was getting sick of the commands and just wanted to play.


This is Nick's dog Keela and her cute little babies




Look at that cutie


I know that the cows and dogs probly aren't something that intrests alot of you. But, this is our lives and we love it!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

4 comments:

M&EMS said...

You are making me homesick! It was fun to hear you giggling at the cows. Glad to see you so happy.

Deanna said...

Hey! That pup of yours is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing good! Fun wedding pictures. I love what you have to say, and love reading your blog!

Northern Nuts! said...

Thanks for the videos. We are over here in Germany on a vacation, and it was nice to see a little bit of home. My cousin's little boy and I watched the cow videos over and over and over. Cows are rare here. Way too much pork!

The Douglas's said...

So I love the videos you post. Hee hee. Awesome. Hey, I tagged you by the way! :)