Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday lunch with Gma and Gpa Weston

This would be Ronda and Jade Willis!! Ronda is my husband Nick's sister and her husband!! They were married in September! They have gotten by this long with out talking in sacrament and they thought that they slid by.......but they didn't!! They spoke today in church about "True Happiness"!! Have you ever thought about true happiness?? What is it to you? They both expouned on the temple and special it is to be married and sealed!! I loved hearing them both speak, they did awesome!! After sacrament we went to Grandma and Grandpa Weston's (my mother in law Kayleen's parents) to have sunday lunch and catch up!!

Here are some pics, a couple are out of order. I kept deleting and uploading a couple times and it kicked my butt so just bear with me!!

Jade was being highly uncooperative
sooo...im just posting some silly ones of him, ronda always looks so pretty tho!!
This one would be out of order. Nick takin a nappy poo after lunch!! Very rare for him!


I think Jade was on his way to a nap but didn't quite get here!


After lunch, Nick dove right into the dishwasher and started to help Grandma clean the kitchen!! He's such a sweetheart! He loves his grammy!! I sure love her too!!


This would be one of the most handsome men Grandpa Weston, very old school cowboy, great man!! Ron (nicks dad) is one of the other handsome men in our family!! Kayleen, she's the best mother in law a girl could ask for!! I definatly consider her as another mother and great friend!! Ronda, she is the baby of the family, we love her dearly!!


Nick's not a big fan of pictures and he tends to be a little camra shy, we were trying pretty hard to get him to play along!!


I think he just knows how dead sexy he is and he's a little embarrassed about it!!!LOL


Ronda and i trying to get the pic and nick was yanking the camera out of Ronnies hand!! It looks like im touching her in an inappropriate place, but im not!


Much betta!!


Ma and Pa Stuart!! Rons always playing!!

Nick finally got him some pie and relaxed a little

Two cute cowboys!!

I love my serogate family and im so lucky i snagged em!! One part of True Happiness right there!!!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I seriously don't know how I got away without seeing this blog until tonight, but seriously! I look awful!!!! How embarassing! But thank you for all the sweet things you said! You are truly the greatest and I'm glad that we've been hangin out more. Me and Jade had like an inactive family while where I swear we were gone all the time. I love you though. If you by chance skip work tomorrow, then come to my house! Love you!!!