This is a tag that i filled out on myspace yesterday and one of the greatest bloggers ever, (who might i add doesn'thave one on blogspot) *hint hint asked about the grandma story.....read on and i'll explain!!
So my friend Jackie tagged me like 2 months ago and I didn’t even know it until i was reading her blog today!! So here we go!!
Ten things about me
1. I killed my first elk when i was 13 and i love to hunt
2. I have endomitrosis, which means that i get really bad cysts in my body that have made having kids very hard and there is a possibility that we may never have kids.
3. I was a bully in school, and i feel terrible about it now
4. This marriage is my second marriage
5. Playing softball is one of my favorite things to do
6. I am an inch too tall 2 be a legal midget
7. I smoked for almost 3 years!! Currently on the 19th it will be 6 months and gonig strong that ive quit!!
8. Im addicted to Blogging
9. I got into a fight defending my grandmother from being choked
10. Im have a slight ocd when it comes to my eyelashes, and if they aren;t perfect, my day usually sucks.
K- that was some personal stuff so please don't judge but i have to indulge the story!!
So it was back in 2004 and my little cousin who was 7 at the time had a basketball game in Smithfield. I was living in Logan at the time and so i rode with my grandma Campbell. My parents and some other family had gotten there early and were saving us a seat. But you know how little league goes, kids everywhere !!! Well my grandma and i were walking in behind my uncle Doug and his ex wife Kristen, it was there little boy that was playing. Anywho, there were fighting in the doorway and she was YELLING and i do mean yelling at him, everyone could hear and she started throwing the "f" bomb, (she HATES my grandma with a passion) my grandma was pretty embarrassed for Doug and asked to her to watch her mouth and take it elsewhere.........well........that didn't sit well with Kristen, she turned around and grabbed my grandma by the neck ( my adrenaline is goin 90 right now), so the first thing i did was take Kristen by the neck with a hooked arm (if you can imagine it) like a head lock, and it was on!!! I threw her against the wall and took her by the collar of her neck on both sides and started jamming her into the wall and saying very terrible things. I was so pissed that she touched an old lady like that!! Then, i feel my hair being pulled and its her 13 year old daughter swearing at me and telling me to let go of her mom. Keep in mind people, that it was such and adrenaline rush that i don't remember anything. My grandma and dad retold the whole story. Anywho, i just stuck my arm out and hit the little girl to get her away. My dad finally came down from the stands, (everyone in the gym is witnessing this horrid display of trashiness) and pulled me away. My family was laughing because when my dad pulled me away, i still had my purse on my shoulder. My grandma called me her bodyguard from then on!! You have to know that I'm a loving person, but when i get mad, I'm a time bomb. I had just gotten out of a terrible marriage with a lot of build up anger and hatred so it was perfect for me to take it out on the one person that needed it most! I hope you don't think differently of me now, but what would you do?? Have you ever been in a situation like that?? Tell me so that i don't feel like the only jerk in the world!!!
So, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
You are so not the only jerk in the world. And don't worry - we all do stupid stuff in high school - I didn't think that you were a bully, though. I also have to say you always had the longest eyelashes! I still can only wear mascara on my top lashes - and it gets everywhere when I blink!! ARRGH.
You are awesome. I am so glad that you are doing well. Keep up the hard work!
Good for you!! You are not a bad person for sticking up for your grandma. I wish more people would stick up for the elderly. I wish that I would have had the guts in high school to give a few people a piece of my mind, but I think my height was intimidating enough. Congrats on quitting smoking!! I'm so proud of you!
I can totally picture it in my mind. I think I'd snap if someone tried to choke my grandma too! You're awesome Sher! Take care!
Holy Cow! I didn't know you were so tough! LOL. You definitely have guts, I would have/ or would have wanted to do the same thing;) That was a fun post to read! Have a great day.
I always knew you were tough, you have to be to live in Randolph:) I was fun to read new things about you!
That is a hilarious story. You are so brave. I hate any kind of confrontation! Mandie Anderson
Hey you
I am so glad that you got to experience the temple. i just went through in november and can't wait to go back. The baby kinda put a hold on that for a little bit. Hope all is going well for you. Hope to hear back from you soon. Becka (anderson)
Hey there, Your blog is way cute, Hope to hear from you soon, and hope you are doing good.
sarah
You are so funny! You are so not a jerk! I'm so glad you FINALLY did the tag :) Sorry I'm such a slacker...I'll try to get some new pictures up soon!
Post a Comment