Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The luckiest girl.......




Love is not finding someone to live with, it is finding someone you can not live without!!!

7 comments:

Ronda said...

Cute! I love the dancing one!

Shae said...

K...I'm confused...How are you guys related to Nick and Sarah?

Cute pics, btw!

Sarah Smith said...

Hey there cute girl, I am glad to hear from you. I heard a rumor of your mommy coming with my mom to see us if that is true it will be party time at my house. We'll hope all is well talk to you later,
Sarah

Sarah Smith said...

Hey there,
Yeah can come Kiss his Huge Cheeks anytime you want too. Congrats on the temple if you didn't get my email. That is very cool. Well talk to you lates,
Sarah

Michelle Hepworth said...

HI Sherydon! I am glad to hear from you. You need to check out my blog now. I actaully have a boy and a girl. The picture you say and thought I had two girls was a picture of my baby and my brothers!!! So check it out now. I have a picture of them both on their now. I wish I could sprouce my blog up a bit - i am still learning. anyway about a picture of me. I don't even have any - wierd huh. We are goin to take a family picture on my baby's birthday in April. So then I will put one on. My husband has been loosing weight so he wants to wait till then to get a family picture. Well you two look so lovely. I am gad you are so happy. I love you
Michelle

Michelle Hepworth said...

Sherydon,
Your email address isn't working. I tried to send you one and it tells me that the address is wrong. Let me know what it is! Michelle

The Braggs said...

Hey you,
It was good to hear from you. I totally can't believe MaCady is 4 either and that i have a baby. Im to young for this lol! No, i totally love them both. I hope all is well your way. I wish i had a view like yours. Well, bye for now. Becka