I mentioned in my last blog that Nick and I are going to be sealed for
time and all
eternity!! We are so excited!! I have been stressing out on invites, i wanted to do something cute, but simple!! So here are the pics of the final product thanks to Steph, Kayleen and Ronda and their creativity!!


Im definatly not a crafty person, but i think they turned out pretty cute!!
6 comments:
Those turned out way cute! I think you are craftier than you think! I am so excited for you guys!
CONGRATS GUYS. That is rad.
Oh, and Sherydon sorry about makin fun of Idaho the other day, we were just being stupid. Heck, we're gonna live there. When are you guys gonna come soak in the hot springs? we need to do something wild and crazy before you guys really start calving.
That is so great! It will be a wonderful day. Have fun. Cute invitations. I'm not crafty at all either.
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SOOO excited for you! Those invitations turned out way cute! I like the hearts especially. I'm glad you got to get a short vacation in at Jackson Hole. I wanna do something like that for Spencer. I'll get some pictures posted up soon. I started downloading them but I need to finish.
Congrats! That's so great! Good luck on your special day, and have fun! (Mariah's 1st birthday is on March 4...so that will be a fun day for both of us!) :)
Hi! Cute invites. I just started me and Jade a thing and I don't know how to add you guys as my friends or maybe you don't do that here, but ya. Love ya & I can't wait for tomorrow!
Post a Comment