Thursday, January 3, 2008

My New Years Resolution!!!



My New Years resolution is to keep better track of Nick, Sugar and I's lives so that we can have many more memories!! So....Ive decided to start a blog!! Im not too sure how to work this crazy thing but I'll get the hang of it!!


Our New Year started out kind of yucky for us......i started with a cold on Christmas Eve then the day after Christmas, i came down with the *Gamboo* (that's what nick calls it!) otherwise known as the flu!!! Anywho, as i started to feel better i realized that my cold was put on hold and that it was checking back in!!! So i was miserable again for a few more days. I was sick for almost a week!! I got over the *gamboo* and then Nick started to get it. I felt so bad because he works outside all day every day. He never complains about anything so he just kept on a truckin. Im a baby i guess!!


As the days have gone by (keep in mind that's its only the 3rd) our years is going great!! I have been trying to talk Nick into getting an SUV for a very long time now....(i work in Evanston and the roads are terrible in the winter) and he just kept saying that we didn't need one, that we should wait for a while....being myself, i kept hounding him because i wont drive my car in the snow, ive been in an accident and it scared the crap out of me. The other night we were talking and he decided that we could go look for cars!!!! YAY ME!!! I was so excited, little did he know...i had been looking around Evanston for a while and I knew what i wanted. Nick has a very hard time making a decision, especially big ones like that!! He wanted to shop around and try to find a good deal. So, Yesterday was a normal day for me, I was at work when nick called and asked if i could get off to go to the city.......shuh........of course!! So he came and picked me up and we went to American Fork to the Doug Smith AutoPlex. I have been wanting a Jeep for i don't know how long, but ive wanted one!!! They had a great selection!! We got there at about 2:30 and we didn't leave until about 7:oo! It was a long process, but nick and i negotiated back and forth to get the price down, i learned that i just needed to shut my mouth because i was just getting in the way, but i wanted to know what was going on too!! Eventually we got the car that we both wanted and im so excited!!!!!!!! My husband is so GREAT!!! He spoils me, but dang it, i think i deserve it!!:)

So you see why i would feel as though our year is starting to look up!!!

No comments: