Thursday, January 31, 2008

More birthday pics!!

We bought tickets for the Brad Paisley concert, it just happened to be on my birthday!!! So Nick and I and 2 other couples came with us and we decided to go to The Cheesecake Factory!!
KC and Jeanne
Dani and Wyatt


Holy Glory, we were sitting there and KC swore he saw Mike Bibby, Ive always followed basketball and i knew the name but never would have been able to pick him out!!! I was so exctied and KC thought it would be lame to get an autograph or a pic so i went!!! I was so star struck that when i got back, my hands were shaking!! It was awesome!!!
The staff sang to me and gave me this beautiful and YUMMY cheesecake!!


Nick & I at the concert

KC and Jeanne
Dani & Wyatt
Brad himself


My cousin Arein and I got to see eachother while waiting for Brad







We had so much fun!! Chad Wicks was there (he sings Stealing Cinderella) and he was pretty good!! Then Rodney Atkins came out and WOW, he was so fabulous and he can shake his booty!! But i have to say that Brad was my fav!!!

No comments: